At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA / QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing the Organisation in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients (Inspect & prepare quotations / estimates for Customers.
- Give technical support to the sales team.
- Maintain / update the Customer’s database.
- Ensure Service calls are promptly and effectively attended to.
- University Degree and relevant Certifications
- 3 years of experience in service-focused roles
- Sound knowledge of Diesel generating sets (especially with Perkins engines) and their repairs, overhauling, and accurate fault diagnosis
N60,000 - N70,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.