Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance (Electrical & Electronics) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce downtime and keep the factory running.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Ensure that the morale of workers and staff at the maintenance department are high at all times.
- Design and implement a preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned production targets using the most cost-effective strategies.
- Ensure that records of all maintenance activities effectively strategies.
- Supervise all the engineers in the maintenance department
- Initiate strategies that will ensure a continuously high level of preventive and corrective maintenance in the factory
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the Maintenance Head or factory manager.
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
Requirements / Specification
- HND, B.Sc.in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- 8-10 years hands-on experience in industrial electric engineering in any manufacturing industry.
- Must have specific training related to electrical electronics.
- Must have good knowledge of Electrical motors, sensors, drives, PLCs, INSTRUMENTATION etc. Should be able to read electrical schematic drawing very well.
- Knowledge Safety legislation relating to electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.