Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (FMCG)
Location: East - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To strategize the increase in sales revenues, building clients profile across all region and maintain customer relationships within an assigned region area.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Supervise sales teams, channel sales partners, corporate sales, territory sales managers
- Recruit sales teams for territories
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business, Sales, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 7 years in a managerial position
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Territories Management,
- Presentation Skills,
- Performance Management,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Results Driven,
- Sales Planning.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.