Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Location: East, North - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing and executing the Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs) with the Brand Team and responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility.
The duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Leading new product launch efforts including communication strategy, merchandising procurement, training tools and related activities.
- Managing all exclusive marketing, selected advertising and promotional activities across all sales channels.
- Creating promotional forecasts and tracking promotional performance while working closely with sales to develop key account specific initiatives.
- Planning marketing and promotion timelines for the all brands in close coordination with the sales team.
- Acting as brand custodian; ensuring that brand saliency is maintained at all points.
- Liaising with brand team to develop brand thematic promotion plan in line with brand strategy.
- Monitoring the promotion progress with timely tracking on sales order, budget, display materials, off-take performance.
- Identifying and developing programs and tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed.
- Developing, proposing and managing the promotion expense budget.
- A first degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience, 5 of which should be a managerial role in a Marketing position in a FMCG
- Strong Market Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Consumer Insights.
- Category Management.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.