Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a multinational Engineering company. The company distributes and supports construction machines, power systems and material-handling equipment.
The company provides its customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of its local markets. Its service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, through its qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, which can be dispatched at any time to customers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Internship)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Internship
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding agreed sales targets for the Company’s range of Machines/Lift Truck products within your territory.
- Obtain orders that meet or exceed agreed targets and negotiate equipment sales into high valued projects.
- Ensure that full payments are received for all units sold while all necessary sales documents are adequately prepared.
- Arrange visits to existing and prospective customers to ensure maximum coverage of the territory.
- Aggressively promote the company’s products within the catchment area and win more prospects there from.
- Provide product related technical assistance and advice to customers and prospects.
- Obtain and communicate information relating to the market and competition as appropriate.
- Maintain good corporate reputation and effective communication between our clients/customers and the Management.
- A graduate of Engineering, you must have an ability to target prospects, generate your own business and realise high value orders.
- You must be able to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and an energetic, creative and self motivated approach to selling.
- You must be confident and presentable.
- 1 year Experience.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.