Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing fair and attractive bonus programs.
- Evaluating how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring our compensation plans comply with the relevant legislations.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data).
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications.
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Compensation and Benefits Manager in the FMCG industry.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software.
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels.
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with labor legislation.
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.