Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Ref No: TSE002
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Eng. in Engineering (preferably electrical) background with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Have a rich client pipeline and track record in the Security, safety, construction, engineering and MEP industries with clients around Lekki, VI, Ajah and Ikoyi axis.
- Must be a male with a good use of engineering software like AutoCAD is an added advantage.
- Result-oriented, agile, confident, self-motivated and driven individual with strong analytical and execution mindset.
Job Competency Requirement:
- Prospect for new opportunities and attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work in order to meet potential customers, report on new products or services in the market, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products and services to customers and prospective customers. Prepare sales offers, provide sales support quotations and coordinate delivery and installation.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements based on customers’ requirements and product specification.
- Provide technical support to customer’s staff (sales, operations, planning, and marketing) and customers by providing technical information and training on solar and micro-inverter products.
- Ability to Follow up with customers, offer proper prices to customers and get SLA contract signed, sign maintenance agreement and meet monthly sales/projects targets.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview