eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technology Officer / Adviser
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Senior Technology Officer / Adviser who will be responsible for making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology portfolio to align the company with their vision for its technological needs.
- S/he should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
- S/he will work directly with the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Run with the vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Make executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Represent the technological agenda in Management meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Maintain a consumer-focused outlook and manage technology budgets and time frames for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Create overall technology standards and practices & Ensure adherence to regulatory standards.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Aid in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Take the initiative in thought; leadership, innovation and creativity
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- At least a Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field, an MBA is an added advantage
- MUST have Web Development experience
- At least 7 years’ experience working in a technological role.
- A minimum of 2 years in a managerial/ leadership role.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Hands-on experience with complex project management
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
N350,000 - N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.