Gredge Constructions Limited, created in 2000, and now the leading construction company with the aim of providing construction services for inspired living, Devoted to superior quality result, we've being Leaders in delivering global architecture, New evolution for new business, Architects transforming your visions, Revolutions luxury real estate. Our aim is to be the best in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager orAssistant Manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry.
NGN70,000 - 75,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.