Ultiimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Ikoyi - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelors' degree in electrical engineering
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- 4-6 years experience as an electrical engineer
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.