DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost-effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium-sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Capital Market Investment Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cross sell all the financial products of the Group: - Liability generation, Loans and Leases, Shares/Stocks/Bonds (Federal, State & Corporate), Treasury Bills, FGN Savings Bonds, FX etc.
- Formulate and implement a strategy to increase the pool of HNI’s the Group transacts with
- Pitch for business relationships with Local Corporates, PFA’s, Insurance companies, and other non-Financial Institutions (Institutional Sales & Marketing) etc.
- Manage key relationships with customers to ensure the smooth running of these accounts.
- Oversee, Supervise and Coordinate an effective online marketing strategy.
- Development and implementation of service improvement strategies.
- Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources.
- Together with Business Heads, review strategies for all networked customers with a view to enhancing business volumes and earnings.
- Implement marketing strategies to develop existing portfolio and develop new opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and provide products and services to satisfy clients’ needs and achieve business objectives.
- Prepare and agree with line Manager on a call-planning in order to maximize returns in line with business strategy.
- Provide clients with Investment Advisory services.
- Develop executive contact plan and arrange meetings between proposed clients, head of unit and the MD.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or other disciplines
- A second degree and Master’s degree will be an advantage
- A professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 5+ years’ hands-on experience with good sales track record in Institutional sales with emphasis on Stockbroking, Capital Market and other Financial Instruments (Treasury-bills, Bonds, etc.)
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.