DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support to all research studies and prepare information brochures and required materials for all prospective investors.
- Maintain databases and analyze all market intelligence programs.
- Prepare various capital market reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Oversee data collection, and analysis for research studies, surveys and strategic plan reviews
- Prepare and submit reports and presentations for research studies, surveys and investor/issuer/policy makers’ education and outreach campaigns
- Write research papers / articles on various aspects of the capital markets for journals, newspapers and other print media.
- Make presentations to various forums e.g. investors, market intermediaries, policy makers / line ministry, financial sector regulators, trade / professional associations, professional bodies and issuers when called upon
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Take on any other assignments as may be directed by the Company / Department.
- University degree / HND in Statistics, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Possession of a postgraduate academic or professional qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters and other financial information platforms is a plus.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.