Proten International - Our client in the Facility Management sector, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Real Estate / FMCG
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- BDM will be responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
- The Business Development Manager is required to direct and oversee the activities of FM Strategy especially as it relates to profitability.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Handling commercial corporate matters, negotiating and signing agreements with the contractors.
- Manage and maintain the strategic planning process & Coordinate the development and implementation of plans to support the strategic vision and direction established by the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation associated with the maintenance activities is accurately completed and registered in the maintenance management database and also ensure that maintenance and repair of assets under the control are carried out in a safe, efficient, and timely manner.
- Provide plans & assist in identifying appropriate strategic partners to drive various growth initiatives and accountabilities are defined and understood
- Provide guidance and leadership to department employees to ensure effective and efficient flow of work
- Manage and maintain the strategic planning process & Coordinate the development and implementation of plans to support the
- Strategic vision and direction established by the Board of Directors.
- Direct and oversee the activities of FM Strategy & Business Development Department, aiming at identifying, analyzing, and recommending specific business opportunities for the profitable growth and diversification of FM.
- Great educational background / B.Sc / BA / HND in Business Administration or the fields of Computer Science or Engineering.
- Relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Applicable experience or successful track record with 5 to 7 years’ experience.
- Proven working experience as a project and facility sector is of advantage
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience.
Skills and Competency Applicable:
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Creating and Innovating
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Achieving Personal Work Goals.
Application Closing Date