United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Investigations & Fraud Management
- Conduct Investigation and Issue Reports, with follow up for Implementation of Approved Recommendations
- Review and Respond to Balance confirmation and Account Statement enquiries/Requests
- Data Mining Analysis & Reporting
- Render Periodic Reports of Frauds and Forgeries to Regulatory Authorities and Management
- Drive and Follow up with Recovery and Prosecution effort
- Carry out Fraud Incident Containment, Fund Salvage, and Repatriation Processes
- Functionally reports to: Regional Head, Investigations & Fraud Management
- Administratively reports to: Regional Head, Investigations & Fraud Management
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or any related numerate field.
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification/certifications will be an advantage
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in Investigation, Operations, Audit or Internal Control.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.