Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Location: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Checking hand-over documents from mill and imports, check inbound and outbound vehicle seals, printing WMS labels and executing WMS and ERP transactions.
- Prepare reports for material status and ensure compliance to all customer requirements.
- Maintain accuracy of all process stock movements according to inventory procedures and ensure compliance to all SOPs.Monitor all issues and discrepancies for all material processes.
- Work closely with the inventory control manager to monitor supply levels and submit purchasing recommendations on a regular basis to warehouse site manager
- Ensuring team adheres to the standard processes and customer Specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s
- Help resolve all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
- Own customer experience. Contribute to achieving best in class Customer Service.
- Enhance Customer Service
- Ensure high data quality and timeliness
- Work occasionally overtime.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND / NCE / HND / B.Sc qualification.
- 2 year's experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Must be able to work overtime, days and/or evenings, and weekends.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Data Entry Operator" as the subject of the email.