Fosad Consulting LLC - Our client, Nigeria's leading providers of world class specialist asset integrity assurance and training services is looking to hire suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for Head of Finance who will be responsible for advising upper management and managing finance operations.
- Participate in the development of the Company’s corporate strategy and plan
- Manage and coordinate the Company’s financial business including budget preparation, fiscal control, and maintenance of payroll data and accounting records
- Responsible for developing and implementing sound financial and fiscal policies including finance and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate recording and appropriate treatment of accounting data, including processing of Accounts Payable, Credit & Accounts Receivable, Assets, Inventory, etc
- Ensure the clarity, accuracy, integrity and the timely preparation of the Company's financial records, systems and statements
- Monitor organizational cash flow and liquidity to ensure the availability of funds required to finance the Company’s operations, business plans and budgets
- Ensure that appropriate system controls are in place to safeguard the Company’s assets
- Make regular reviews of the Company’s costs and expenses as well as make recommendations for cost management
- Plan and direct financial audits to ensure financial accountability and compliance with established standards
- Oversee filing of all tax returns as well as authorize tax deposits and payments.
- Manage relationships with external Auditors to ensure successful annual audits.
- Define and monitor internal KPI’s based on the Finance Department’s strategic plan.
- B.Sc in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- ICAN or any equivalent qualification is a must
- 7- 10 years work experience with at least 6 years in Oil and Gas will be compulsory and 4 years in a management position.
- Masters Degree or MBA in Finance is an added advantage.
N4,800,000 - N5,400,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Head of Finance - Port Harcourt" as the subject of the email.