Skill ‘’G’’ is in the front line of education development in Nigeria. Since 1991, we are actively engaged in promoting Science & Technology, Mathematics, Engineering, Technical & Vocational Education at all levels from Primary to Tertiary. Our unique approach toward development of instructional materials and curriculum is well accepted by international bodies; it enables us operate within the local environment and take the teaching and learning to 21st century world level.
In our designated resource centres and newly established innovation centre, we are deepening educational processes and impacting knowledge on the stakeholders in the Training of Trainers (TOT) programs by encouraging invention, research and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications.
- On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues.
- You’ll also research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
- A degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus.
- 3 - 15 Years work experience.
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
N70,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.