Fosad Consulting, LLC is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Finance Officer
Location: Ajegunle, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintain accounting policies and procedures, ensuring appropriate internal controls
- Assist with the month-end close-out processes and financial reporting
- Prepare account reconciliations and payroll journal entries
- Work with other department to prepare detailed expense budgets, analyze budget/actual variances and review with department managers and senior management
- Prepare financial reports and analysis related to the company’s farms operations
- Issue intercompany billing and follow-up
- Support financial and regulatory audits
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- BSc / HND in Accounting or Finance; three-plus years of related experience and / or training
- Knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Inherent leadership skills and the ability to inspire confidence in client base
- Team player who will exceed assigned responsibilities
- Native intellectual curiosity and mental stamina
- Ability to project and explain the consequences of actions taken
- Maintain excellent on-going working relationships with other internal and external personnel
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Able to travel as required by the job
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with advance Excel skills
- Work onsite as required by the job
N1,200,000 - N1,500,000 / Annum
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with "Admin / Finance Officer - Ogun State" as the email subject.