Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead Account & Finance
Location: Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the Team Members of Finance and Accounts and drive the Finance Team to perform tasks assigned assiduously.
- Tender Daily cash Position of the company taking into cognizance unpresented cheques and those in clearing.
- Review of Bank charges on a periodic basis and monthly reports tendered on same.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Invoicing of Customers on a timely basis. Working with Operations, ensures invoices are generated as and when due and sent to clients.
- Accounts Receivables of the company and keeping an aged repot whilst ensuring Client Notification in tandem with Operations/Sales. Regular reports on status of receivables to Mgt.
- Partakes in the Procurement process.
- Accounts Payables role by recommend payment of outflows including vendor payments, etc.
- Expense Mgt Report which should capture on a weekly basis all payments made by the Finance dept and due payments/payables for the next week. What this entails is that you would need to liaise with Procurement Dept. and have a PAYABLES schedule with their due dates.
- Asset Register & Depreciation Schedule. All existing assets of the organization should be on that schedule and properly captured and going forward all assets procured should be accounted for. Assets Valuation, Revaluation and tagging to be in place.
- Inventory Management which would entail reviewing the current inventory process in the company, ensuring best/practicable practices are in place & keeping records.
- Staff Salaries & Overtime Processing. Playing the Checker role in wages processing including leave allowance payments.
- Oversees the entire Cashier Functions in the company including Petty cash and all records. Vendor & Supplier documentation too.
- Taxation shall be a responsibility here. Ensures compliance with all statutory laws and remittance of same in due time.
- Trip Allowance; review and takeover of current process ensuring seamless payments to drivers as and when due.
- Budgeting. Generate annual budget for the company.
- Insurance. Partake in process of insurance payments and especially claims collection. PREPAYMENTS should commence on this and others if not currently ongoing.
- All other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills / Competence Requirements
- Minimum of Bsc in Accounting, Finance or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Must be chattered.
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong technical skills
- Very good diagnostics skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent heavy duty auto-repair skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using "Team Lead Account & Finance" as the subject of the mail.