La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited (La Roche) is West Africa’s foremost distributor for world’s leading providers of sanitary fittings, building materials (finishing products) and construction equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Ensuring that the warehouse is always clean and complies with the standards of governmental health and safety regulations.
- Ensuring that the goods in the warehouse are secured and accounted for.
- Investigate all cases of breakages and shortages and ensure that all the items are accounted for.
- Preparing the annual budget of the warehouse and managing it.
- The warehouse manager must be able to anticipate the needs of the warehouse before they arise and make advance plans for them. He will be responsible for preparing the warehouse budget and managing it.
- After receiving packing List from the Importation & Logistics Manager, the warehouse manager will work with the storekeepers to plan the warehouse layout and the arrangement of goods in it, in order to prevent loss/theft or damage, and to achieve good use of the warehouse space.
- The warehouse manager will supervise the offloading of goods. He is responsible for identifying excesses or shortages in the goods supplied and making reports to management.
- The warehouse manager must thoroughly document all new supplies in the central stock card.
- The warehouse manager must ensure that the receiving form is processed on time and sent back to the Logistics Manager within 24 hours after the goods arrive.
- The warehouse manager must inspect the items that are being supplied to customers and ensure that there are no excesses, shortages and breakages. He must then sign as appropriate.
- In the case of deliveries to project sites, the warehouse manager must ensure that all orders are shipped to customers in a timely manner and he must ensure that the goods get to the customers in good condition.
- The warehouse manager is responsible for the gathering, loading and sending of supplies to all the company’s branches.
- Supervise the collation of the waybills from the sales of the day and reconcile them with the central stock card and the storekeeper’s stock card.
- Making regular reports on status of the warehouse and keeping management abreast with everything going in it.
- The warehouse manager is responsible for managing the performance of the warehouse staff
- He must ensure that all the storekeepers, assistants and casual workers perform their tasks in accordance with their job descriptions.
- Supervising the operation and maintenance of the warehouse and its machinery:
- Ensure that all the stores and gates are well locked before he closes for the day. He must also ensure that all the lights and electrical appliances are switched off before locking the warehouse.
- BSc / HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a warehouse Manager
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Inventory software
- Excellent written and Oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.