Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of “PEB”: Pre-Engineered Buildings. Located in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
Location: Ifo, Ogun State
- Continuous inspection of project sites to ensure a hazard-free environment.
- Assessment and approval of subcontractor safety plans.
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality.
- Promoting safe practices on site.
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs.
- Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergency situations.
- Conducting investigations on accidents.
- Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
- Responding to workers safety concerns.
- Manage all communications with government departments in regards of safety.
- Coordinate all issues regarding hazardous materials or waste.
- Assisting with the preparation of a construction health and safety plan.
- Attending project planning meetings and collaborating with production construction Manager.
- Establishing and maintaining health and safety communication structures.
- Testing effectiveness of site emergency response plans.
- Continuous monitoring of all safety related documents, reports and issues to keep them updated.
Requirement & Educational Qualification
- Minimum qualification BSc / HND Civil / Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have professional qualifications in ISO 9001:2015, CSWIP, AWS, NACE.
- Must possess 5 years experience as a Safety Officer in structural steel fabrication industry.
- Must reside in Ogun state and be ready to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.