Michael Stevens Consulting is an international, multidisciplinary Management, Development, Financial, strategic alliances and Capacity Building Consulting Organization located in Lagos, Nigeria with branch offices in Port Harcourt, Abuja and Calabar, Nigeria.
The firm also has an office in Accra, Ghana with advanced plans to set up subsidiaries in The Gambia, Kenya and South Africa. Founded in 1991, Michael Stevens Consulting provides a comprehensive range of business support solutions to a broad spectrum of clients locally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day maintenance and repair of production equipment.
- Planning and implementation of 5s
- To frequently liaise with maintenance manager on maintenance and repair activities of production floor.
- To continuously improve the performance of all machine and equipment.
- Ensure the quality of spares and specification of fabricated part by the vendors.
- To plan for spare parts requirement to prevent delay in production process due to spare part requirement.
- To continuously carry out routine check on all machine and to ensure they are in good working condition.
- To allocate work that matches the skill level of the technician to prevent reoccurrence of such and achieve less machines breakdown for maximum production.
- To ensure proper tools are provided to the staff for working, proper control and safekeeping of the tools.
- Adhere to safety and environmental regulations.
- To strictly adhere to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To plan for the various maintenance schedule base on anticipated planned maintenance.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
Education / Knowledge:
- B.Sc or equivalent in Mechanical engineering.
Working Experience / Skills & Other:
- Not less than three years of similar experience in manufacturing industry (FMCG).
- Ability to conduct routine inspection on equipment
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance.
- Good knowledge in maintenance and repair of electrical metering, instrumentation and controls.
- Ability to program frequency drive and other control units.
- Ability to work under pressure without supervision.
- Must be able to read and interpret Electrical drawings.
- In-depth knowledge of practical electrical operations and applications.
- Good knowledge of safety rules applied to maintenance.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.