Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Leads
- Prepare, organize, update and manage customer quotes contracts and other agreements.
- Liaise with internal staff to achieve compliance with customer requirements regarding delivery schedule
- Administer and maintain customer database, contacts, addresses, product portfolio etc.
- Administer pricing policies as determined by sales and finance executives.
- Works closely with internal teams to solve problems and respond to customer queries.
- Responsible for handling escalated phone calls, complaints, and other situations.
- Develop relationships with customers and monitor invites and delivery of PR items
- Respond to RFQs by generating quotations and proactively making outbound follow up calls regarding status of pending orders
- Maintain quotation database to ensure consistent and timely monitoring of orders
- Support the preparation of proposals to customers.
- Participate in the preparation, organization of promotional events as needed.
- Interface and work closely with customer service, quality, operations and technical personnel to deliver top-notch communication and customer service.
- Manage customer data from RFQ follow-up, timing, surveys, contracts, pricing, inventory/stock programs etc.
- Prepare rooms for meetings, sales events and reservations for customer visits.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales Managers.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- A first degree or its equivalent in Chemistry or Engineering.
- 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suit
- Must have exeperience in Steel maunfacturing industry
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good customer service and relationship management tools.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and problem analysis and solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.