Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle.
- They pick up documents, packages, and letters and orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and then deliver them to final destinations.
- A dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- The candidate must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
- Must have 2-3 years work experience
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- As a dispatch rider, you should:
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
N45,000 - N50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Dispatch Rider" as the subject of the email.