Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coating Machine Operator
Location: Sagamu, Ogun State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate auxiliary machines or equipment used in coating or painting processes.
- Examine, measure, weigh, or test sample products to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects or deviations from standards, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Hold or position spray guns to direct spray onto articles.
- Select appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays, or prepare them by mixing substances according to formulas, using automated paint mixing equipment.
- Maintain activity logs
- OND degree or Trade Test I, II, III
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Coating Machine Operator in an aluminum or pharmaceutical company
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.