Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Proven 5years work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Must reside on main land
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Attention to detail
- Male preferrably
- Knowelge of HR practices & procedures will be an added advantage
- Minimum of first degree
NGN50,000 - 100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] Using the job tittle as the subject of the mail.