Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Fresh Graduates)
- Mechanical Engineers design, manufacture, and evaluate mechanical devices, such as industrial machinery, heating, and cooling systems, transportation systems, robotics, and tools.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfil requirements.
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Analysing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering / HND
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years’ in relevant experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Experience working in the Mechanical Engineering field.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021; by 3PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.