Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer (Female)
Location: Ajah-Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design, execute and manages tests to collect statistically significant data to ensure technical specifications and product requirements are met
- Responsible for mechanical part selection taking into consideration obsolescence, availability, design costs, mechanical products, and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
- Evaluate and confirm mechanical systems and products by conducting research programs and applying principles of mechanics.
- Construct prototypes, perform physical testing on engineering prototypes, and confirm designs with the CEO
- Choose and interface with vendors for low cost and high performance.
- Conform with local, state, and company engineering standards.
- Design and implement manufacturing and maintenance policies.
- Use CAD and CAE to design and oversee product blueprints, specifically Solid Works and CREO Software.
- Writing and documenting reports on Military equipment and engineering records.
- Work closely with operations, manufacturing, and production engineers to ensure products are designed for manufacture.
- Develop mechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; and soliciting observations from operators.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assure system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and system capabilities, confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations, industry, and business standards.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years work experience
N120,000 - N150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.