Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Prepare caninetry, framings and other constructuin projects on site
- Interprete client requests and provide mock-ups for clients to approve prior to commencing work
- Build cabinets, vanities and other projects based on demand
- Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using carpenter's level, plumb bob, and laser levels.
- Minimumof C&IVQ level 3 or Trade Test l, ll, lll & / NTC / NABTEB / WEAC Technical
- Minimum of 3 years post certificate experience in similar fiels
- Good knowledge of HSE
- Abilitity to troubleshoot defects
- Excellent mechanical skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send in their Applications to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.