Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Sales Specialist
Req ID: 463003
Our Exciting Opportunity!
- We are now looking for a network sales specialist to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Actively lead and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing detailed transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively give to make customers and Ericsson successful.
- This job role could be passionate about selling assigned portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Your responsibility will be to improve customer relationships and dedication.
- You are encouraged to build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable flawless transition to operations
- Act as Network sales expert towards the customer
- Represent KAM in sales process and opportunities
- Act as ACR and own the core 3 team during the sales process (SDP1, SDP2, SDP 3) and through project execution by leading change request and maintaining profitability.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience of relationship sales and 8 years from the ICT industry
- Demonstrated ability: (RAN, 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G.)
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Structured and organized to lead the project profitability and changes.
You Will also be:
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- French Language is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What happens next once you apply?
- Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
- Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.