Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen manager is responsible for ordering food, preparing menus, and monitoring staff and the overall operations of the kitchen area of the restaurant. Ensures the kitchen department runs smoothly and complies with safety regulations
- Supervise kitchen employees and organize food orders.
- Oversee the food preparation and cooking process.
- Establish portion sizes
- Price menu items in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators)
- Order materials, supplies, and ingredients based on demand.
- Monitor inventory levels and perform weekly inventory assessments.
- Schedule work shifts for employees.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized.
- Maintain weekly and monthly cost reports
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen areaEnsuring that basic facilities are.
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Hospitality Management or Certification from a culinary school
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manageror Head Chef
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
Skills / Requirements:
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulations.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict management abilities.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.