Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business. At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire.
Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Skincare Company)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- In this role, you are responsible for the day to day operations in the company. You are also to ensure that processes run efficiently and smoothly.
- Supervising junior staff
- Overseeing maintenance of company facilities, including daily cleaning, repairs and maintenance using outside artisans like carpenters, welders, electricians, etc.
- Oversight over management of diesel supplies including re-ordering
- Liaising with suppliers, dispatch companies and other vendors
- Implementing company policies with regards to staff performance evaluation and discipline, as well as creating and maintaining staff records
- Undertaking recruitment and onboarding of junior staff
- Working with the Accounts department on stock taking and stock re-orders
- Oversight over the sales and customer service department
- Perform all other related tasks as assigned.
- At least a First Degree in a Business, Technical or Management field
- At least 8 years experience in an operations/administrative capacity
- Relevant experience managing similar functions in a prior organization
- Computer literate, including competence with Microsoft Office suites
- Good attention to detail, with an eye for cleanliness and order
- Available to work on Monday to Saturday.
- N200,000 - N250,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.