CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Customer Success
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a head for our customer success team. This role is focused on developing and driving a team to provide world class customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
- The Customer Service lead is responsible for establishing procedures and reporting, training and measuring team performance.
- He /She also ensures that customer support activities are seen to deliver measurable and significant value to the businesses and meet customer loyalty targets.
- Oversees and determines key strategic direction and objectives of customer support department..
- Establish and implement customer engagement processes and communications
- Set customer success team goals and establish consistent, accurate, timely reporting on key individual and team metrics.
- Measures the effectiveness of all customer support approaches and initiatives primarily through conducting consumer surveys and analysis of recorded support agents to consumer correspondence.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Manage the team on taking ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Relevant trainings & certifications
- 4-6years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and understanding of consumer lending.
- Proven ability to lead a customer success team: ability to deploy set standards, procedures and policies; proven success with staff training/coaching, Quality Assurance, business process improvement, and workforce planning.
- Expertise utilizing data to make decisions and drive management decisions; strong demonstrated analytical/business reporting experience.
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Experience managing a multi functional team.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail