Fosad Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading health-tech company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Provider Management Executive (Medical Doctor)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a leading health-tech company based in Lagos, Nigeria is looking to hire a Healthcare Provider Management Executive who would be responsible for coordinating and administering all stakeholder activities and procedures adopted by the HMO to ensure an effective and efficient oversight on provider-enrollee relationship.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Sign up of providers across the country
- Provider selection and management: enlisting, negotiation, delisting, rewarding, training, enlightening
- Tariff negotiation and review
- International Providers selection and management
- Scheduling major and highly specialized patient procedure
- Utilization Review Management (total review of all enrollees that receive care within the period)
- Case Management - concurrent and post-management review with managing physicians
- Providers audit and quality assurance: this involves infrastructure audit, treatment protocol compliance, service quality
- Care review for admitted and complex cases in a secondary and tertiary care
- Review of care delivery protocols
- Analysis of hospitals tiers and capability
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- At least 3 years of Experience working as in provider management in a Healthcare Maintenance Organization
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the function
- Knowledge of the Business
- Analysis and development of solutions
- Decision-making autonomy
NGN4,800,000 - 5,000,000 / Annum.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject "HPME - Medical Operations"