Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Engineer
Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor to ensure effective production of products to meet standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in waste generation so as to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated.
- Request raw materials needed for each machines.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- OND / HND degree
- Minimum of 5 Years’ related experience.
- Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery
- Must have mixed experience of Husky, Netstal, Ferromatic and SACMI
- Very good experience in processing, Quality, mold and mold maintenance & machine maintenance.
- Self-motivated, hardworking. Result driven, excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident, determined, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.