Fosad Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading health-tech company based in Lagos, Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Frontend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Junior Frontend Developer who would usecutting-edge processes and technologies to build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant mobile and web-based applications and portals.
- Apply usability principles and procedures as defined by UX/UI input.
- Build reusable code and libraries that may be used in future that save the business time in executing future projects.
- Translate user interface/user experience design wireframes into actual code that produces visual elements of the mobile and web-based applications and portals.
- Identify user interface issues and implements solution that lead to a more streamlined user experience.
- Design frontend code and sensitive user interface designs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience as asexceptionally good coder withsufficient experience with functional programming, as well as experience building web user interfaces.
- Exposure to health-tech or the health / medical space is an added advantage.
A candidate for this position must be technologically adept. They must be proficient in the following:
- Server-side technologies: NodeJS,Express.js, Nest.js
- Other technologies: Bootstrap, Laravel, web-sockets, etc.
N2,750,000 - N3,000,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject "Junior Frontend Developer".