Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading distributor and marketer for major pharmaceutical companies, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Owerri - Imo and Port Harcourt - Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
We are in need of competitive Medical Sales Representatives who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The Medical Sales Representative will act as the key link between the company and healthcare professionals.
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree, B.Sc. in Chemistry or any other relevant field
- 1 - 4 years’ work experience as a Medical Sales Representative or a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in a similar industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.