Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a top Food Ingredient Manufacturing company is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Food Ingredients (Spices & Paste)
Market Knowledge: PAN Nigeria
We are in need of a National Sales Manager that will use his/her creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for the growth of the business.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience in the food ingredient manufacturing company
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Regional Sales Manager
- Minimum of 12 years of sales experience
- Experience working in the FMCG industry
- Must be familiar with the eastern market
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole.
- Experience managing a high performance sales team.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.