Kadick Integrated Limited has been granted Approval-in Principle ( A.I.P) by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to carry out Pilot operations / transactions as a Super Agent in the financial inclusion space. We act as third-party agent to facilitate money transfers and payments among parties in different locations. Our business goal is to become one of the leading money transfer agencies in Nigeria. Our services and offerings compete favourably with the best in the industry in terms of delivery and compliance.
Kadick is thus much more than prompt money transfer. Our customer care is second to none in the industry. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we go the extra mile to get them delighted in all their engagements with us. We have had over 18 years of experience delivering service and are thus better positioned to meeting our customer’s needs precisely and completely.
At Kadick our customer’s best interest come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Coordinator
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Role / Task Complexity
- Hire and Train Staff - The State Coordinator is responsible for both hiring and training Field Marshals and Direct Sales Agents.
- Monitor and Deliver Targets - The State Coordinator is responsible for supervising the entire operations within the state assigned and ensuring that all set targets are delivered as and when due.
- Write Activity Reports - While the business activities are computerised, the State Coordinator will be required to analyse reports and recommend courses of action that will improve performance and ensure growth. He/she will be required to identify potential problems that are keeping the company from meeting its targets, clearly explaining these issues in detail and recommending alternate courses of action.
- Establish Business Relationships - The State Coordinator will maintain strong relationships with staff, agents, businesses and customers. Periodic and regular engagements are a must.
- Develop Annual Budget Plans - The State Coordinator will be required to assist the Regional Business Development Manager create an annual budget for the business.
- Ensure Agent Retention and Activity - The State Coordinator is required to ensure that all agent accounts remain active and carry out required number of transactions.
- Resolution of Requests and Disputes - The State Coordinator shall ensure that all agent and customers requests and/or disputes are resolved timeously and appropriately.
- Create Marketing Drives and Brand Awareness - The State Coordinator is required to ensure that the company has presence in all LGAs in assigned state and carry out periodic and constant marketing activities across the state.
Educational Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any management field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of the geopolitical zone applied for.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel.
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak the general language(s) of the geopolitical zone to be covered
- Thorough knowledge of agent banking and financial institutions, payment processing flows (especially electronic payments), and the financial networks for processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail.
- Creativity and innovativeness.
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions.
- Keen outstanding of exceptional customer service delivery.
- Sound supervisory experience.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to present, within short notice, a plan of activity to deliver on business expectations.
- The candidate must live within the state applied for.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using "Your State of Residence" as the subject of the email.