Arkounting Professional Services Limited - Our Client, an international financial advisory firm is looking for a senior candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To coordinate and monitor the timely and efficient execution of all human capital activities.
- To coordinate the provision of general administrative services and supervise the execution of all purchasing activities for Woodhall Capital
- Administer the organisation's human resources procedures and processes.
- Handle all personnel related inquires and conduct reference checks.
- Maintain close working relationships with departmental heads and proactively identify and ensure prompt response to their human capital needs.
- Coordinate the implementation of the company’s performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit driven.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and authorise salary disbursement to staff.
- Intervene and assist in resolving significant/complex disciplinary cases, appeals and related service delivery issues.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
- Facilitates the recruitment qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Support and facilitate the development and dissemination of human capital management policies to ensure they are relevant, responsive, up-to-date and properly understood.
- Maintains knowledge, trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law andHR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- First degree or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three to five (4-5) years cognate experience with at least one(1) years in a management position.
- All Applicants must follow Arkounting Professional Services Limited on all social media platforms.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be titled "Human Resource Executive"