Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information.
- The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree.
- Proven experience in sales; 2 years experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.