TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Networks / Systems Administration
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual
Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer
About the Role
- The purpose of this role is to maintain and configure the company server hardware, operating systems, software and other network infrastructure internally and in conjunction with organizations providing support.
- Plan, design, develop, configure and commission networks and associated systems for network monitoring and incident management.
- Analyse, evaluate and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance.
- Monitor the overall performance of systems to assess the need for updates, upgrades, enhancements, preventive maintenance and new systems, and recommend options for upgrading and improving the performance of systems.
- Design and implementation of the processes, procedures and operational management associated with high levels of network availability and risk management.
- Strategic and Tactical planning and budget development for data centre and network operations in conjunction with the Engineering Team Lead.
- Preserves assets by implementing a disaster recovery plan and testing annually
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots, and maintains network infrastructure hardware and software
- Network interface management
- Network management
- Application flows
- Cybersecurity management
- Network automation
- Hyperconverged systems
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.