SellOff.ng is the #1 market for new and used products. Our online store is good news for everyone who wants to buy, sell or giveaway quality new and used products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promotes retention and loyalty for our online platform, an e-commerce classified marketplace in Nigeria.
- You will work closely with customers / users (Sellers and Buyers) to ensure they are satisfied with the platform and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. If any problems with the users arise, you will be the first person to whom the user reaches out.
- You must be a fast learner, be able to quickly learn about our company, SellOff.ng, and the features our platform provides. You must be able to use critical and creative thinking to apply these features to help the users.
- ProvidingProduct Support - You must know our platform's features inside and out
- Developing and maintaining a smooth and strong relationship with users to increase loyalty and retention
- Acquiringnew users (buyers and sellers) on the platform
- Developing and implementing well-planned customer onboarding strategies
- Paying attention to customer’s details and complaint
- Providing customer training and education on our features
- Designing and implementing customer retention policies
- Creating, managing and tracking user data using online tools
- Measuring KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), so that you can be sure that the platform is moving in the right direction at the right speed.
- Creating policies and procedures that optimise the customer experience.
- Gathering feedback from our customers, study other customer success programs and analyse customer data to identify the best practices.
- Periodic health checks: you cannot leave even the healthiest, happiest, or oldest customers to chance. Calculating the periodic health of (at least) key accounts is an important activity in maintaining that ever-increasing mix.
- Customer Advocacy
- This job requires a Bachelor's degree / OND / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or another related field, although good communication skills and the desire to see customers/users happy are more important.
- Must have have 1 year work experience.
- A quick learner
- Interact easily and effectively with different kinds of people.
- Great listening skills, as you will have to truly understand users’ problems, frustrations, and roadblocks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable about customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a Bonus
- You will have the opportunity to work with a great brand and team as well as receive a good income. The right candidates are expected to start ASAP. Our headquarters is based in Ibadan, Oyo state, but candidates can work across other states and cities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Please read carefully until the end before applying.