Catilas Resources Limited - Our client is an Integrated Oil and Gas Trading and Services company with interest in petroleum product trading, warehousing, equipment and material supply services, offshore pipeline services, environmental protection and waste management, engineering and vessel supplies, crew management and outsourcing.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help our client expand its clientele.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- You will be the face of the company and will have the commitment to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Implement a sales plan, detailing strategy, objectives, and planned activity.
- Confidently articulate and present products and services to customers.
- Negotiate and close deals as mandated.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge and a network of relevant contacts across the opportunity scope area of industry focus and the wider business community.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues from sale to implementation.
- Proactively provide industry and market intelligence.
- Engage with relevant trade bodies and industry associations.
- Deliver all required reports and forecasts in a timely manner.
- Take part in market sizing, forecasting and budget preparation.
- Keep track of commercial bids and tenders and ensure participation by the company.
- Identify marketing activities to raise the profile and branding of the company
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Train and develop sales team into valuable sales people.
- Education: A First Degree in Engineering plus an MBA is preferred
- Experience: A minimum of 8 years selling or sales management experience.
- Industry Focus Knowledge: Essential.
- Commercial background in Maritime industry.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Exceptional understanding of the oil and gas market
- A comprehensive knowledge of the role’s geography and industry.
- A successful track record in high value technically complex B2B sales.
- Successful development and execution of Sales plans.
- Demonstrable success in leading preparation and submission of high-value technical proposals, bids, and tenders.
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Drive and resilience required to win in a competitive sales environment.
- Emotional intelligence required to be authentic, display good judgement and robust decision making.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Application Closing Date