Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT-driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Required Referees: 3
- The Client Services Officer is an integral and a vital part of the goal of Landmark University Development Ventures and candidates for this position must be prepared to work in a dynamic and fast-paced professional environment. More broadly, the Client Service Officer is responsible for the following:
- Vast knowledgeability of the string of services offered by the Guest House; · Markets and promotes the Landmark University Guest House and its numerous services to corporate bodies, organized groups and individual;
- Observes, analyses and offer recommendations to management on current market trends of the Guest House, with emphasis on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats;
- Takes client's orders and processes for booking and eventual lodging; · Gives weekly report of activities; · Maintains mandatory account documentation in good order.
- Interest candidate must possess a minimum of two (2) years' experience in Customer Service Relations, Private Banking, Broker/Dealer or related field.
- Experience within the tertiary education domain is an added advantage.
- Possession of relevant Bachelor's degree / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and / or related field. Any additional degree is an added advantage.
Other Important Information:
- Proven ability to be Customer-Focused: Consistently delivering high-quality service;
- Ability to meet and overshoot targets;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Excellent advisory skills to make appropriate recommendations based on client needs and provide advice;
- Sales & Service Orientation: Ability to sell the organization's products/services, where applicable, and provide clients with a high level of service;
- Ability to efficiently identify client needs and determine how to address them (i.e. whether to resolve them directly or escalate them to another individual/group) · Knowledge of products/services offered by the organization.
- Conflict management skills to resolve issues that may arise.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.