Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical and Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Employment Type: Full Time
Summary of the Role
- Experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Provide technical support to the Sales Team, Clients and Additive Manufacturer
- Supporting sales team in lead generation efforts.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings and communicating these to customers
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, customer weeks, trainings and other major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Develop, communicate and implement the marketing strategy for the company.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors’ activities and reporting at regular intervals
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Work with the other sales & marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors to achieve desired marketing goals
- Prepare periodic management reports
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager Sales & Technical
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Engineering and a Postgraduate Degree in Marketing or Business or similar
- Must have 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience building marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Above average Power Point Presentation capability.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.