Hubryde is a transportation-technology company that employs innovative technology to movepeople within cities. We understand the travel needs of people in growing cities and that is why we take on commuting problems to help people travel comfortably and safely in a manner that suits their style and budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location: Ojodu-Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an individual who is self-driven, tech-savvy, a problem solver, industrious with a great passion for life-long learning.
- If you fit into the aforementioned; we would be glad to have you become one of us at the Hub. We recognize, nurture and celebrate exceptional talents.
- Build an interactive and growing community of Hubryde customers.
- Listen and respond compassionately to customers’ enquiries and complaints on all channelsof communication used by the company.
- Learn, review, respond and communicateproduct features and services to customers on all channels of communication.
- Set out time to review negative feedback and respond to them first
- Develop a feedback mechanism to request customer feedback on service offerings.
- Liaise with the tech department to resolve complaints relating to product issues.
- Create and share need-based articles with all subscribers once a week; liaise with BMCdepartment on content development.
- Share newsletters and feedbacks with customers across touchpoints
- Share detailed report ofcustomer engagementwith all relevant stakeholders at the close of business.
Tools For Customer Engagement:
- Google forms: To request customer feedback
- Google Analytics: To track and monitor customer engagement
- Mailchimp: To share articles and newsletters with customers.
- Whatsapp: Instant messaging
- Drift: To follow up on all live chat on the web.
- Gmail: Feedback management.
- HND / B.Sc in Mass Communication, English Language,International Relations, Marketing,Business Administration and or any relevant field.
- Minimum of second class lower
- A minimum of 1-year of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Excel and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
N40,000 - N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume and Cover Letter (PDF Format only) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.