Diadem Consults is a solutionand service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician - CHEW / CART
Location: Gwagwalada, Abuja
Employment Type: Contract
- Answer questions and provide information to patients and providers on drug interactions,sideeffects,adverse drug reactions, dosage,and storage of pharmaceuticals.
- Counsel patients on medication adherence.
- Maintain established policies and procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs
- Manage appropriate data collection, such as client name, prescribed medication and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and drug inventory through Mentorship of staff at clinics and outposts.
- Perform monthly stock count of pharmaceuticals at the clinic store
- Supervisepre-dispensing of prescriptions for clients
- Ensure completion and submission of accurate and auditable monthly drug reports from clinic and outposts.
- Collaborate with the Pharmacist at the central office to ensure there is adequate stock of Pharmaceuticals at the site.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter with the position as email subject to: [email protected]