The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Internal Control
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conducting risk assessment of all departments
- Provides recommendations for improving the organisation's operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures.
- Identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development re best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organisation's readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company's anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably request.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree, HND, Master Degree
- Must have 5-8 years work experience
- Must have a proven work experinces with same role.
- Must be able to bring in new ideas.
- Telecoms experince is an added advantage.
- Must not be more than the age of 40- 45.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.