Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer - IT Support
Employment Type: Full-time
- Troubleshoot network, software and hardware errors by running diagnostics, documenting problem and resolutions, prioritizing problems and assessing impact of issues.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers and integrate automation system.
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, scanners, printers, copy machines, and other network appliances.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and failover procedures.
- Ensure timely closure of departmental complaints or issues as faced by other colleagues
- Ensure continuous training in coordination with HR for new as well as existing team on efficient usage of IT resources.
- Ensure timely closure of departmental complaints or issues as faced by other colleagues.
- Setup required account for new team members and ensure effective induction on use of IT Resources along with Do’s and Don’ts.
- Work on various running or new projects as and when assigned.
- Coordinate and liaise with solution providers as and when any technical issue arises.
- Minimum of HND in Engineering in IT / Computer Science (MCSE, CCNA or similar certificates shall be preferred but not mandatory).
- MUST Min of 8+ years of troubleshooting experience in Windows Server, Outlook, MS Office etc.
- Hands on in maintaining UTM, LAN, WAN, Thin Clients, Domain Network and Printers.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Formart) to: [email protected] using "Senior Engineer - IT Support" as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.